Enrich Your Soil With Irish Organic Fertilizer
- Irish Organic Fertilizer chemically changes the fixation properties of the soil.
- Neutralizes both acid and alkaline soils; regulating the pH-value.
- Improves and optimizes the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Acts as a natural chelator for metal ions under alkaline conditions and promotes their uptake by the roots.
- Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth.
- Retains water soluble inorganic fertilizers in the root zones and reduces their leaching.
- Has extremely high cat ion-exchange capacities.
- Promotes the conversion of nutrient elements (N, P, K + Fe, Zn and other trace elements) into forms available to plants.
- Enhances the uptake of nitrogen by plants.
- Reduces the reaction of phosphorus with Ca, Fe, Mg and Al and liberates it into a form that is available and beneficial to plants.
- The productivity of particularly mineral fertilizers is increased considerably.
- Liberates carbon dioxide from soil calcium carbonate and enables its use in photosynthesis.
- Helps to eliminate choruses’ due to iron deficiency in plants.
- Reduces the availability of toxic substances in soils.